Banana & Chocolate Ice Lollies
Finally, we have sunshine!
The season for ice cream and lollies has returned, which gives me the perfect excuse to start making ice lollies again.
There are many more plant-based options becoming available but they not necessary any healthier.
These ice lollies can be made with only 4 ingredients and are naturally sweet and creamy. Give them a go and let me know how you get on.
Prep: 5 mins
- 3 ripe bananas
- 150ml soya milk or coconut milk or soya single cream
- 10-15g dark choc chips or Tbsp of cacao powder
- 1 vanilla pod (optional)
- water (optional)
- Sprig of fresh mint (diced)
1. Add all ingredients to high powered blender (e.g. nutribullet).
2. If you find the consistency too thick, add a small amount of water and blend again until it reaches desired consistency.
3. Pour into popsicles and freeze for at least 5 hours, preferably overnight.
4. It can also make a great smoothie if consumed straight after blending. For best results serve over ice.